Dont be stupid - this is malware

rogue

Yo what the heck?  I posted a link to the EVIDENCE and sample analysis overview that the escribe software is malicious.  I DID NOT POST THE FILE.  Deleting my post tells me either either you you dont know what you are doing or you are trying to hide the fact that it is malicious.  If anyone would like me to repost the link to the ANALYSIS of the exe please post a reply.  Trust me you do

• Like 2

No problem... message me the link if you could..... I can forward your message.....  THX

I sent you a message to message me with the link you posted and will forward it to Evolv....  Please explain in your message what you found and any info you want to be seen by Evolv personnel.... The Moderators of this Forum don't try to cover anything up and we strive to have a clean forum....devoid of spam and malicious links..... I don't work for Evolv....  THX

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In what way is Escribe malicious? 

I doubt it is, as I have used it since my first DNA200 in the collection. 

I run on Mac OS, and when I have had some issues and asked on the Mac forums, and was asked to post some things for them to look at, they did ask what Escribe was, and to try deleting it in case it was the cause of my problems. 

After explaining what it was, they realised it was not at all likely to be causing any of my issues, they just did not know what it was so was suspicious.