WAG

New Paranormal 250c ,scratches

So I just got my first DNA mod and I'm really excited ,worked my way through escribe but me being nitpicky I have examined the mod itself like a vulture. I found a few small scuffs right out of the box and I'm wondering if there are any solutions to make them dissapear.

Also when I unsealed the box and turned on the mod I saw that it had 11 puffs registred on it at 5-11W. I found it weird but when I got the mod everything was sealed tight and brand new. Is it normal? Maybe manufacturer checks?

Thanks in advance!

20190211_004002.jpg

20190211_004022.jpg

2 hours ago, WAG said:

I saw that it had 11 puffs registred on it at 5-11W. I found it weird but when I got the mod everything was sealed tight and brand new. Is it normal? Maybe manufacturer checks?

Sounds quite normal. On my 2, they both came with low puffs (6-10) each, and 1 reset. Sealed. Those puffs were all of the same duration. Exactly 1-2 seconds each (can't remember exactly). Enjoy your mod.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Wayneo:

Sounds quite normal. On my 2, they both came with low puffs (6-10) each, and 1 reset. Sealed. Those puffs were all of the same duration. Exactly 1-2 seconds each (can't remember exactly). Enjoy your mod.

Thanks man!