Best Settings for salt .05

ARozay

Whats up guys, been doing my research. I have bought so many pod devices and I am in love with my DNA GO. Problem is I do not know much about the settings. I have been trying to find videos on youtube and also reddit. Just so you know if this helps I use 50 mg Dinner Lady salt nic juice. I know MTL is mouth to lung. I do know even really get the understanding of both. If someone can help me put settings in that would help it run better. I love using replay on the normal lowest setting and seems fine. Thanks for any help 

I found that the power boost, and warmth setting that is factory set when you purchase the Orion is too much for the tiny coil, and small amount of cotton, which cause them to burn up fast. So I went into the Escribe program and reset the power boost settings to 0 across the board, and turned the warmth setting to 1. I even lowered the wattage for both MTL and DL a little and ever since I changed the settings I have gotten WAY better life outta my pods, both the .25ohm, and the .5ohm pods. Just a little tip to pass along, it really made a world of difference and saves a bit of money as well.. Hopefully this helps and you get the same results. Obviously it has allot to do with the juice your using and how much you vape. But I vape with my Orion allot and I found a big difference. :thumb:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2019 at 10:12 PM, RyBread0808 said:

I found that the power boost, and warmth setting that is factory set when you purchase the Orion is too much for the tiny coil, and small amount of cotton, which cause them to burn up fast. So I went into the Escribe program and reset the power boost settings to 0 across the board, and turned the warmth setting to 1. I even lowered the wattage for both MTL and DL a little and ever since I changed the settings I have gotten WAY better life outta my pods, both the .25ohm, and the .5ohm pods. Just a little tip to pass along, it really made a world of difference and saves a bit of money as well.. Hopefully this helps and you get the same results. Obviously it has allot to do with the juice your using and how much you vape. But I vape with my Orion allot and I found a big difference. :thumb:

@RyBread0808 May I see your settings, Escribe?  Thank you