Mirage 75C

It'll work fine out of the box.

Install escribe and see if there are any firmware updates.

A battery profile to match YOUR battery type will ONLY make the icon on the display more accurate.

Watch a video or 2 on your mod, and the 'search' feature here works.

Enjoy your mod 🖐️

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

@Ping You can plug in your other DNA mod.

Start escribe, go to materials.

Look if it's in the left window. If it's not, but is in the right window, highlight it, then use the left arrow and move it into the 'master' list on the left.

Disconnect via escribe. 

Plug in Mirage, highlight 316L in left window, BUT this time hit right arrow to move onto mirage.

'Upload settings to device'. It should now be on mod.

You should notice very little difference between the two material types 316/316L.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

@Ping You can plug in your other DNA mod.

Start escribe, go to materials.

Look if it's in the left window. If it's not, but is in the right window, highlight it, then use the left arrow and move it into the 'master' list on the left.

Disconnect via escribe. 

Plug in Mirage, highlight 316L in left window, BUT this time hit right arrow to move onto mirage.

'Upload settings to device'. It should now be on mod.

You should notice very little difference between the two material types 316/316L.

Thank you very much. I'll give it try as I have escribe on my work computer and use chromebook at home. I'm not even sure what the difference is between 316 and 316L. 

27 minutes ago, Ping said:

....... I'm not even sure what the difference is between 316 and 316L. 

From a material perspective, the 'L' material should be lower in Carbon than the non 'L' material.

From a TCR perspective (using steam-engine)  316 is .000880, and 316L is .000879, so that's a .000001 difference. But having the same actual files on 2 mods should make settings/warmth in your mouth near identical.  

EDIT: And there's NO supported version of escribe for Chromebooks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ping said:

the menu on the device looks nothing like the picture of the menu in the manual from Lost Vape

That looks like the djlsb vapes theme. If you're accustomed to the one the Paranormal, so that they both operate the same, you can use theme designer and save the theme you prefer and then load it onto the other mod. You should check some themes here, many have the new Replay feature programmed in.

And, you're welcome. 

My new DNA has the replay option and it's awesome since I don't have a collection of RTA's and for the most part I use the same build. I definitely want to download a theme for the paranormal which includes the replay option. I can't thank you enough for being so helpful. Before buying DNA's I was a provari user as I knew they were a very safe mod. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Wayneo said:

That looks like the djlsb vapes theme. If you're accustomed to the one the Paranormal, so that they both operate the same, you can use theme designer and save the theme you prefer and then load it onto the other mod. You should check some themes here, many have the new Replay feature programmed in.

And, you're welcome. 

First of all thanks as I was able to move 316L to my Mirage. The problem I'm having with escribe is that it will not allow me to download any theme with Replay on it. I receive the message that Replay is not a USA feature. I had saved my theme for the Mirage and tried to download it on the paranormal and it's a no go. Even the other themes with Replay will download but I can't find the option for replay on them. Any suggestions are welcomed.

1 hour ago, Ping said:

The problem I'm having with escribe is that it will not allow me to download any theme with Replay on it. I receive the message that Replay is not a USA feature.

You need to install the intl  (International) version. You don't need to delete the old. 

If you're not prompted there's a service pack, it's should be the last option under 'Tools'

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wayneo said:

You need to install the intl  (International) version. You don't need to delete the old. 

If you're not prompted there's a service pack, it's should be the last option under 'Tools'

You did it again. Did I purchase the international version? I followed your instructions and sure enough my paranormal now has replay. 

2 hours ago, Ping said:

Did I purchase the international version?

Every 'C" board can run the US or Intl version of software. All depends what you load on it. So apart from 75watts, it can now Punch your watts to 100 to heat high mass coils quickly, as well as Replay your puffs. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...