HCigar VT250s high battery drain (or wonky reading)

aatoo

New DNA user here who just got a Hcigar VT250s. I have a married pair of HOHM Life batteries that have been working perfectly fine in my previous Vaporesso mod, but since i started using these in the VT, my batteries are draining like crazy! I'm down to 50% in about an hour of regular vaping at 80W. Also, sometimes, if I leave the mod be for a bit, the battery percentage jumps back up to 70-ish percent. Is there something I can do to fix this? My batteries are fine - they work fine in the vaporesso still.

Any advice appreciated. 

Your mod display will benefit from a more accurate battery curve and Wh setting. You have at least 2 options.

Follow this to see the Mod tab, then under battery tab you can run the battery analyzer.

Option 1. Search the forum for your battery type, and use what someone else created as your parameters.

Option 2. Run your own Battery Analyzer, and when done, upload settings to your mod. Anytime you make changes in escribe, you always have to upload them to to your mod.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Your mod display will benefit from a more accurate battery curve and Wh setting. You have at least 2 options.

Follow this to see the Mod tab, then under battery tab you can run the battery analyzer.

Option 1. Search the forum for your battery type, and use what someone else created as your parameters.

Option 2. Run your own Battery Analyzer, and when done, upload settings to your mod. Anytime you make changes in escribe, you always have to upload them to to your mod.

Thanks for the help! I unfortunately couldn't find my battery type anywhere on the forum (which is strange, because I believe HOHM Life batteries are fairly common). And I don't think I'm equipped enough to be able to run the battery analyzer on my own at this point (it asks to attach a resistor of some sort - no idea how that's supposed to work). Any other suggestions? 

Sorry for being bothersome!