Replay Warmth Option

ArminF

Hey all, 

forgive me i know that this might be asked already but i just want to understand the "warmth" option beneath the Replay menu.

Keep your vape warmer - so far so good.  Does this mean this option jumps is when boost is finished? 

So i boost the device get the coil to the needed temp with a fast ramp up and then warmth will do something?  But what and how.

Replay sticks to the resistance of the coil and keeps it just like a TC would do. But a warmer vaper would somehow mean more power or i am missing something.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please enlighten me! :)

thanks armin

On 11/23/2018 at 11:20 AM, ArminF said:

Hey all, 

forgive me i know that this might be asked already but i just want to understand the "warmth" option beneath the Replay menu.

Keep your vape warmer - so far so good.  Does this mean this option jumps is when boost is finished? 

So i boost the device get the coil to the needed temp with a fast ramp up and then warmth will do something?  But what and how.

Replay sticks to the resistance of the coil and keeps it just like a TC would do. But a warmer vaper would somehow mean more power or i am missing something.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please enlighten me! :)

thanks armin

Curious about this too!

So far my testing...

Boost mode testet from 3 to 8. And you can see the difference on the device monitor and actually hear it as the coil ramps up faster.

Then enabled each time replay mode and checked the warmth option from 3 to 11. YES the vape is getting warmer which brings much more nuances from the flavors in the vape.
Love it.. But would like to understand it. As i could not really see a difference on the device monitor.

Only explanation i would have is that the chip keeps the curve smaller and so stays closer to the resistance in the replay memory. 

pretty cool "mystical" feature :) 

• 2 weeks later...

It pretty much controls the “warmth” of the vape. Ie in the 250C if you go from TC to replay, the warmth level will change the peak temperature it replays, from watts it applies slightly more voltage than the saved puff. If you want a warmer than you saved puff, you increase it otherwise pull it lower. I guess with the DNA go, you would need device monitor to see the changes in the vape when changing the warmth. I usually use it to get to higher temps by saving then replaying stop puff and saving again the power/temp increases as it is now replaying a boosted hit.