Huge Shout Out to Evolv!

conradisrugged

Hey gang,

One of the reasons I wanted a DNA device was to replace the chip or screen if anything went wrong and not having to buy a new housing etc...

I had about 7 weeks ago cracked the screen on my Lost Vape Paranormal 250C by being an idiot and walking into a table while it was in my pocket, I live in South Africa and reached out to Evolv consulting about repair, they referred me to an international partner.

Not having the money for shipping I opted to buy a replacement screen for $14 including shipping and replace it myself, I have just completed this task.

It was an amazingly awesome experience taking my mod apart and successfully replacing the screen. I only had to wait 6 weeks on shipping which is the international standard toSouth Africa, it was well worth the wait considering I now have my mod back in working order!

Kudos Evolv for having created a system that is not closed off.  A very happy customer over here!

Conrad

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ShowerHead said:

Evolv has always done right by me and my mods if they needed repair.

It's why mine is a DNA only household.

All I can add is that all of my 9 devices are DNA's also except for 1 and it is an 8 year old Evolv Darwin which still looks new and functions the same as when new.   😁

• Like 1