Is there ANY actual current documentation ANYwhere??

Hoggy

Just wondering if there is...  All I find is some dated supremely-skimpy material in a pdf, with little to no explanation for many of the features.  And of course ZERO for any newer features added.

It's as if one needs a degree in cryptography to understand any of the cryptic settings.

Take, for instance, a cryptic checkbox for "Puff saved, playing".  WTF is that even supposed to mean, for god sakes????  No popup bubble to even give a tiny hint.

<sigh>  Sorry, I'm just getting SOOO very incredibly sick of having to wade through thousands upon thousands of posts on many different forums to even get a scrap of a CLUE as to what some of the friggin things are supposed to do, let alone in-depth information or descriptions.  Can the so-called 'manual' ever be updated one of these decades?  Not even talking about the tutorials, which would take more time to redo - just some more information in what is quite ironically termed the "Escribe Manual".

<long sigh>  ...There...  🤐😁

Edited by Hoggy

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ruckus said:

"Puff saved, playing" meaning you have saved a puff in replay mode and its replicating it.

Thanks.  So what does enabling it when you don't have a puff saved do?  Or especially when you've never even saved a puff yet?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 7:23 AM, Hoggy said:

Thanks.  So what does enabling it when you don't have a puff saved do?  Or especially when you've never even saved a puff yet?

My experience has been that when you select the replay feature an empty box appears below the wattage. After you take a puff it offers you the option to SAVE PUFF in that box. When you do so PLAYING then appears where the wattage was previously listed and CANCEL becomes the option in the box underneath. If you select cancel it brings you out of replay. Are you seeing similar? Screen shots of your mod at these intervals are very helpful. Do you need to see some/when asking questions here I find posting such helpful too. [Sorry I haven't used any to illustrate the above but I'm not working from my phone right know where I can easily take those pics but will if asked] 

Edited by mrphilip
typo
  • Thanks 1