QP Designs Juggerknot RTA

N.Arruda

Im using the Juggerknot RTA with 2.5mm SS316 Claptons and the flavor and vapor production with the 250c Paranormal is just amazing! Im so happy with the performace and experience of this combination. I recommend using this tank on the DNA 250c its just perfect.

• Thanks 1

I really liked the way that RTA looked... But seemed to have one fatal flaw; the positioning of the grub screws on the deck,I use a lot of flat wire types that would be misshapen by that deck. Plus I already have a Themis which I love and the Juggerknot sense too similar to drop $60 on.

What are your thoughts?

I mainly use claptons and fused claptons so i havent run into any problems with the screws. I use the RTA everyday and i live it! The machining is perfect and its smooth airflow with great flavor. I think its worth the money for any1 looking for a high end RTA. I just love RTA's so I had to have it for the collection.

• 2 weeks later...

you can definitely use flat wire coils on the juggerknot..it does take a bit more time to be certain the wire is captured properly, though claptons are the easiest.   I've used alien, quad core and a few others with really good results..though my favorite has been ss430 clapton single with 3mm i.d.