Rebel 250c squonk check battery

AshWhite

So after a couple of months I just received my rebel 250c squonk dual 18650, default theme, I haven't updated it yet. Straight out of the box it's saying  4% Batt life no matter what I put in it (Batts are good and full charge) I've tried LG hg2, Sony vtc5s and vtc6s, all paired. When I fire, it says 'firing' for a split second and then 'check battery' comes up.  Screen will also go blank every 8 seconds or so while navigating menu or trying to fire unsuccessfully. Also isn't reading resistance of coil.  Im kind of freaking out. Any ideas? Should I update? 

I've got a paranormal DNA 250c so I've got some experience with this chip, but I've never used evolv to change settings but I'll do whatever it takes to get this bad boy vaping. I long for the day... 

IMG20180802173050.jpg

Hey, I had the same problem. This fixed it for me.

• Open up Escribe and click on Options > User Interface > Advanced
  • With your mod plugged in, go to  Mod > Battery and make sure 2 cell is checked. Mine was set to either 3 or 4 cell.
  • Click Upload Settings to Device

Hope that helps you.

• Like 1

It worked thank you so much I really appreciate it. It had 4 cells selected as default. I've owned several mods with DNA boards in them but never used escribe to customise etc.  I managed to upload new themes to my para and rebel while I was at it. Thanks dude your a beast! Vape on.

IMG_20180803_161358.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Em 02/08/2018 em 16:28, PLiPH disse:

Hey, I had the same problem. This fixed it for me.

• Open up Escribe and click on Options > User Interface > Advanced
  • With your mod plugged in, go to  Mod > Battery and make sure 2 cell is checked. Mine was set to either 3 or 4 cell.
  • Click Upload Settings to Device

Hope that helps you.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much !
I am from Brazil and try 4 hours, but your answer save me.

• Like 1