Dna 250c and Drop RDA

ParaVapor

Can anyone help me out. I can't seem to get decent flavor out of my Drop RDA on my Paranormal 250c. My Mesh Pro gives me amazing flavor though. I am building with SS316L, quad core fused Claptons, 30-40 gauge, ribbon, micro coils, at about .14 ohms. Any estimates on watts, temp, preheat watts and temp, and TCR values would be appreciated

Edited by ParaVapor

• 3 weeks later...

I only ever got mediocre flavour from the drop no matter what mod I used or how I positioned my coils. I bought a Reload X RDA and get tremendous intense flavour. I find all the RDA's like the Drop, Bonza and Dead Rabbit are just hype driven, they really aren't that good.

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, ParaVapor said:

Can anyone help me out. I can't seem to get decent flavor out of my Drop RDA on my Paranormal 250c. My Mesh Pro gives me amazing flavor though. I am building with SS316L, quad core fused Claptons, 30-40 gauge, ribbon, micro coils, at about .14 ohms. Any estimates on watts, temp, preheat watts and temp, and TCR values would be appreciated

I use 40 / 450 for TC in my Drops with SS alien coils and get great flavor. I have 3  for juice testing that are in constant rotation.

For flavor, I would suggest single or dual coil. Too much heat from a quad could be killing the flavor.

Edited by ajoe