[BUG?] Theme Designer shows 12.6V battery pack voltage with 2x 18650's

denniz

Today I updated my Escribe software  and the firmware for my HCigar VT75D (using two 18650's) to the latest version.  Since then I noticed something changed in the Theme Designer when choosing to show the battery pack voltage. In the previous version of the Theme Designer it showed 4.20V,  but now it shows 12.60V.  On the VT75D device itself it shows correctly 4.20V. Is this a bug in the Theme Designer? See the attached picture.

EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15.1
Firmware: 1.1 SP33.2 INT
Sony Konion US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A

battery.PNG

Edited by denniz

Yeah I thought about that, I wonder why they changed it.. I find it annoying for a couple of reasons:

1) The VT75D isn't a mod that takes 3 batteries in series, but 2 batteries in parallel, which makes it confusing, especially since the previous version of the Theme Designer displayed it correctly.

2) When making adjustments to the theme it's now annoying since the preview in the Theme Designer shows 12.60V, which is bigger to display then 4.20V on such a small screen. So it's now somewhat more annoying to make fine adjustments in the theme layout without checking the device itself for the end result. See the attached picture where it shows 12.60V, while 4.20V would have fitted perfectly.

layout.PNG

Edited by denniz

Theme Designer designs themes for use on both 75C and 250C..... the theme I use is for both and in this case it needs to show 4.20 volts on the 75C and  16.80 volts for the 250C (4 cells in series).  You say it displays correctly on the device.   .....  Try changing the Battery Field Setting to Battery -> Cell 1 Voltage     (2 cells in parallel has same voltage)......