The best paper weight ever Volcano DNA200

Beatmebad

I haven't even hit a year on owning this device yet. I'm very let down and ashamed that the price point for a product like this and my screen took a dump after the 90 day which i didn't have an issue with. So i would set it up on Escribe to continue to use it and then about half a year into owning it. The whole dam mod has taken a dump on my my battery pack is fine and each cell is even voltage. It won't fire off anymore have done resets and etc. It's sad to say that this is a shit product. I have owned other vapes for 5+ years and returned to using those due to the Volcano turning into a really nice paper weight.

Edited by Beatmebad

Did it ever dawn on you to open a ticket with Evolv?  They stand behind their products pretty well and I'm betting they'll fix it and ship it back to you quite quickly and at no charge to boot.  I've got a dozen DNA devices running, from a DNA40 on up to several DNA250Cs, with the oldest being over four years of regular use, and have had one that failed.  Then again all mine are hand built by me so I can't speak to the quality of commercial stuff.

No i haven't open a ticket, I basically gave up on my Volcano everything has takin a dump in it. The screen, Fire button, Won't read Ohms of my tanks and i have put on 4 different ones. I cleaned the 510 connector and all. I strongly suggest to stay away from Volcano cramming everything into a small mod. I came to the conclusions that Volcano makes shit products, It seems anything and everything that could possibly go wrong has. I have gone through it multiple times being confident in my understanding of circuit boards and etc. This all happened within less than 6months. Now my vape will 1 year old next month from date of purchase

Edited by Beatmebad

My Evolv Darwin is over 8 years now..... still vapes as good as the 1st day....  Evolv has a 1 year warranty on their boards.... many things can cause issues like you have..... as stated you could start a ticket with Evolv and explain your situation.... they will guide you from there....  if you want to...???

I might, but honestly i'm so disappointed in the product and board that i really don't wanna be dealing with the headache this has caused me. I don't even wanna deal with guiding me to fix it either send a new board or im good lol. This has been the most frustrating mod i have almost gone outside and thrown it at the ground because it's that much of a piece of shit imo.