Clock not running

CBB

Just purchased Lostvape Mirage today, 

The clock was not run on the first start, it was stucked at the same time no matter i change the time in setting.

Then, i start run the device monitor in Escribe and update the clock and upload settings to the device.

The result remain same that the clock won't run.

Anyone have same issue ?

I am trying to clone the other mirage setting to mine and let see it works or not.          

Edited by CBB

4 分鐘前, retird說:

When you run Device Monitor the clock should automatically update the clock for you...... this is a brand new device???  

Yes, it update automatically but it wont run.

is brand new mirage just rccd today.

I brought 3 mirage in the same time but only mine have this issue.

Another 2 mirage clock runs well .  

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CBB said:

yep

That sucks. No idea honestly, although it does sound as a weird software bug. I would try restoring the firmware (Lost Vape have a download on their website) or restore to the default Escribe theme. Working fine on my Mirage.

I find it highly unlikely that the CMOS of the board malfunctioned, haven't heard of similar cases and it's definitely not norm, but not entirely possible. Do try restoring the firmware first, and if it doesn't work contact the vendor for a board replacement.

37 分鐘前, engmia說:

That sucks. No idea honestly, although it does sound as a weird software bug. I would try restoring the firmware (Lost Vape have a download on their website) or restore to the default Escribe theme. Working fine on my Mirage.

I find it highly unlikely that the CMOS of the board malfunctioned, haven't heard of similar cases and it's definitely not norm, but not entirely possible. Do try restoring the firmware first, and if it doesn't work contact the vendor for a board replacement.

i’ve done all you mentioned and even i cloned the profile from other device but result same.

I give up already as it wont affect the device running.

5 minutes ago, CBB said:

i’ve done all you mentioned and even i cloned the profile from other device but result same.

I give up already as it wont affect the device running.

Weird, maybe there is something wrong with the board's CMOS/battery? Perhaps @James might throw some advice here.

But yeah in general I guess from this point on your option is contacting your vendor for a warranty replacement.

2 小時前, engmia說:

Weird, maybe there is something wrong with the board's CMOS/battery? Perhaps @James might throw some advice here.

But yeah in general I guess from this point on your option is contacting your vendor for a warranty replacement.

They have contacted me and advise me mail the device to them for checking.

Its not worth to spend $40 more for the postage to repair this function, the fact is everthings works fine except the clock, so i rather give up the clock function.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, CBB said:

They have contacted me and advise me mail the device to them for checking.

Its not worth to spend $40 more for the postage to repair this function, the fact is everthings works fine except the clock, so i rather give up the clock function.

Ah well, props to Evolv for checking out the issue.

I get what you mean though, the battery door on my Mirage DNA 75C and hell if I'm going to spend a ton of money on shipping + being without my new device for 2 weeks. I would rather just fix it myself (which I will, using some glue hehe). Btw be careful with that battery door, it's not the most stably assembled and doesn't seem to have enough glue for some reason (at least mine didn't).

Clock however seems to be running great, and I even noticed the settings do not reset when you take out the battery, so I guess there is some kind of battery implemented after all :)

Edited by engmia