Replay with RDAs

Sara Turner

Hi all - I’ve been using Replay and it works as advertised as on my  RTAs and drop in tanks. However I can’t seem to get a consistent draw when using an RDA specifically a Royal Hunter X, SC Supreme V2, Kennedy etc.... I’m running  a ss316L 28g 3.0 ID with 6 wraps at .39 ohms. On TC it’s perfect at 430F and stays perfect.

I will dial in the draw I want and Save it but the following draws get increasingly weaker and cooler until I can hardly notice any vape at all.. Just wondering if anyone else is having any issues like this and if it can be tweaked. 

Apreciate the help in advance! sara 

@Sara Turner Have you adjusted the Warmth value in the Replay settings? (shameless plug but) I've got a theme that has a Warmth slider on the Replay settings page.. that might help. TBH I don't use Replay a ton, I've found regular old TC to be more consistent. That being said, I have gotten Replay to work on my 75c and 250c with a Pulse RDA (also with Stainless). You doing contact or spaced coils? I've found spaced works better with TC, so that might also be the case with Replay.. not sure. 

Edited by niandra3

@Sara Turner Nice. I also forgot to mention firmware. I'm almost positive you have to be using the International Version of EScribe (link here, you want EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15.1 For International Customers, or later versions if this post gets old). Then in that version of EScribe, it should prompt you to update your 75's firmware (I'm using 1.1 SP33.2 which DOES work with 75+Replay). So convoluted lol...

Edited by niandra3

Chunky I think you’ve nailed it on the head. It seems more noticeable because I’m “expecting” the same vape over & over. 

Yes TC is working great for me as well. I change out juice flavors several times a day and I enjoy each at a different vape temperature so TC is perfect for me to adjust on the go. 

I have used Replay with an RTA with a full tank and it worked wonderfully. I think it will be perfect for a lot of vapers who don’t want to “fiddle” with TC or don’t use RDAs often. 

Thanks for your post. 

14 hours ago, niandra3 said:

@Sara Turner Nice. I also forgot to mention firmware. I'm almost positive you have to be using the International Version of EScribe (link here, you want EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15.1 For International Customers, or later versions if this post gets old). Then in that version of EScribe, it should prompt you to update your 75's firmware (I'm using 1.1 SP33.2 which DOES work with 75+Replay). So convoluted lol...

Thanks it’s definitely the International version and updated service pack. Appreciate your help. 

17 hours ago, niandra3 said:

@Sara Turner Have you adjusted the Warmth value in the Replay settings? (shameless plug but) I've got a theme that has a Warmth slider on the Replay settings page.. that might help. TBH I don't use Replay a ton, I've found regular old TC to be more consistent. That being said, I have gotten Replay to work on my 75c and 250c with a Pulse RDA (also with Stainless). You doing contact or spaced coils? I've found spaced works better with TC, so that might also be the case with Replay.. not sure. 

BTW I really like your Theme. Next time I spark up the laptop I’m going to download it on my 2 Therions and Paranormal! Thanks!!

• Thanks 1