Replay mode confusion

ruckus

Hope your all doing well !

I'm a little confused on what the entire purpose/benefit of replay mode is...

I've updated my device and modified my theme. I've followed the advice on a few threads and enabled replay mode on the "wattage" profile.

Took a few hits and saved my puff, what exactly is replay mode doing ? I've already set my desired wattage.. so wouldn't the board just replicate that anyway without replay mode in the mix ?

Also by using replay mode am I loosing out on temp protection? I noticed you can enable temp protection by changing the material on a profile with replay mode enabled... although does replay mode automatically temp protect or should I also enable temp protection ?

How is this any better than the old temp control ?

I also noticed that any temp statistic's are also disabled while using replay mode - really wish this wasn't the case so I could at least monitor what the board is doing..

Argh I've got no idea...

Edited by ruckus

It recreates the temp profile of the vape you record, vape while connected to device monitor and you will see it.  You can use replay and temp protection together, only really a benefit if you have coils/atties that have unstable resistant.  The benefit of replay is you get most of the benefits of temp protection without having to set that up.

9 minutes ago, VapingBad said:

It recreates the temp profile of the vape you record, vape while connected to device monitor and you will see it.  You can use replay and temp protection together, only really a benefit if you have coils/atties that have unstable resistant.  The benefit of replay is you get most of the benefits of temp protection without having to set that up.

Right so my cotton won't burn while using replay mode ?

I can't see any temp stat's in device monitor am I missing something here ?

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG