How to make a theme support replay?

So, I happily upgraded my 75C to new firmware with the Replay, and downloaded a couple of themes that support it.

But by analyzing them I couldn't understand how would I add myself support for Replay in my old themes...

I can only see a condition "temperature sensing coil OR can reply" applied to the coil power control, but couldn't find anything else...

Any help?

There is are 3 fields to do with Replay:

Atomizer - Replay : replays the last puff, like a record and playback button

Atomizer - Can Replay : enables replay for the profile

Atomizer - Can Replay Now : tells you if the last vape had enough resistance to record and replay

You can use these to build conditions.

5 hours ago, VapingBad said:

There is are 3 fields to do with Replay:

Atomizer - Replay : replays the last puff, like a record and playback button

Atomizer - Can Replay : enables replay for the profile

Atomizer - Can Replay Now : tells you if the last vape had enough resistance to record and replay

You can use these to build conditions.

I still don't understand how it work? 

I updated my VapeDroid DNA 75c but I can't find the replay button ...

Can anyone help?

If you don't explicitly want to dig into the theme designer you can just go to the "theme" tab in escribe, select the "default theme" (button on the right) and then "upload settings", this will give you a theme that can do replay.

Edited by schnitzel

9 hours ago, schnitzel said:

If you don't explicitly want to dig into the theme designer you can just go to the "theme" tab in escribe, select the "default theme" (button on the right) and then "upload settings", this will give you a theme that can do replay.

Thanks 👍

I see the replay tab in escribe. 

I selected it.

The tab below says "puff saved, playing..."

I never told it to save any puff information. 

Can the puff be "saved" from the device itself? I see nothing of replay in the default profile acquired through the updated escribe software. 

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my theme. TL;DR: on the main screen, switch to a Replay enabled profile, take a puff or two, and hit "SAVE." There's also a Replay settings page in the menu with more info. 

-----------------------------------------

I've got quick and easy Replay on the main screen.. when in a PROFILE that is replay-enabled, take a couple puffs then you can save the one you like best. There will be a "SAVE" button. Until then it will probably say "NO REPLAY" because it isn't ready to save a puff (e.g. if you haven't taken any puffs yet). When you find a puff you like, click "SAVE" and it will be in replay mode. To end replay, hit "STOP"

But there's also a replay submenu that gives you a bit more info (e.g. "Replay available" (your device/profile supports replay); "Replay ready" (you have taken a puff that you are now able to save); and "Replay active" which means it's replaying the puff you saved (you can click that toggle to turn on replay once "Replay ready" is enabled).

One note, in EScribe, you don't want to check the "Puff saved, playing" check box on your profile. You only want to make a (watts) profile and check "Use replay on this profile". If you check the "Puff saved" box it will turn on Replay but there is no puff to save. 

Also, you need the right firmware. You need International EScribe, and the latest 75c firmware. Check the description for my theme above for the links/details on this part. 

As I said, watts mode works best, but you can use kanthal or SS, I'm not sure about others. This Replay works great on my 75c (Lost Vape Mirage) and my 250c. 

Edited by niandra3