Therion DNA75c BF Temp Control Issue

Badnews69

I have a 0.19 ohm spaced dual coil SS 316L setup in my Therion 75c BF, The highest temp I can achieve is 375F at 35w. Even if I put the wattage to max 75W  I couldn't hit 450-480F.  I check on the device monitor, Also the internal mod resistance was set with a copper shorting plug. I got the same reading that was in the mod that the factory had it set which was 0.01

I'm clueless and help appreicated

Snap1.jpg

BadNews.... it looks like you need to turn up the power (watts), say to 45 or 50..... preheat should be OK at 375F.... From the screenshot after the preheat reaches 375F it shuts down and the power wattage continues.  Your reaching 35 watts of power and the temp is only raising slowly toward your set temp.... raising the wattage to 40/45/or  50 should allow it to reach the set temp of 450F.

Here is a screenshot showing my vape setting the power and preheat to the right settings to get a quick rise during preheat and achieving the set temp quickly.....  Keep working at the settings and you will get there...

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, retird said:

How about a bit more info (like what BadNews gave us).....

I thought I had added a screen, here....

It should be known that 316L TC doesn't show any temp at all.  I have an RMA request in from last Thursday but haven't heard back yet.  They are swamped!  I was in their factory a moth ago and it's obvious.  They still took the time to be personable n stuff.  Real nice folks.

5adced5eb99c8_Screenshot2018-04-2216_10_41.thumb.jpg.e708334ca3b5db2cabcbd59b32f0e4af.jpg

@iambyrdman What Device do you have?   Showing a 4 cell device .....

@Badnews69  Looks much better..... You also could try changingTemperature in Preheat to Punch and  adjust it up toward Hard 5 setting with watts still set to 75 in Preheat.  May get you to Temp a bit faster....

5 hours ago, retird said:

@iambyrdman What Device do you have?   Showing a 4 cell device .....

@Badnews69  Looks much better..... You also could try changingTemperature in Preheat to Punch and  adjust it up toward Hard 5 setting with watts still set to 75 in Preheat.  May get you to Temp a bit faster....

Snap4.jpg