Smok TFV12 Prince

Nick

My SMOK Sales Rep tells me the Prince coils are 304SS and they seem to work. 

But I keep haven't to remind myself not to go above 480 because they use cotton, not Rayon like I use to prevent burning.

SS304: 0.00105

By the way Nick.  This is the board with the bad negative output contact I need to return, please.  The other board in not installed...  RMA requested Thursday 4/19 if could check please...  I know you folks are swamped so no worries, I know you'll get to it.

5adb7ca9397dc_2018-04-2114_00.39-2.thumb.jpg.582e19f0233cc80ffd517829fa657496.jpg

Edited by iambyrdman

• 1 month later...

The TVF12 baby prince mesh coil (.15 ohms) does not seem to support replay. The outter body of the atty may be SS304 but the coil isn't temp sensing.  :(

I just ordered a mesh pro RDA. I'm hopeful that a SS316L build in that will work with replay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 12:18 PM, Jon P. said:

I just ordered a mesh pro RDA. I'm hopeful that a SS316L build in that will work with replay.

I'm using the regular dual RDA setup in the Prince with the same mixed results I get on all other tank.  However I almost Never build straight wire coils.  Those seem to work better.  Still not perfect like the test device I used at the Evolv factory.