Replaceable Coil Atomizer Requests

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Only smok rba's work with replay. None of their coils are temp capable as far as I have seen.  Today I have a Crown III Replaying on the Paranormal with its .25 ss coil [rated as 80-90 but someone suggested going to 95 and I agree... plus the coils still last 2-3x longer than Smok oem] & a drop dead with .18 juggernaut 316l at 65w on the Triade 250c right now. My Valryian is now relegated to my first Triade, a 250 and my Big Baby and Baby Prince sit on two more.  

I have reached out to one kanthal camp manufacturer and requested a 2nd wind offering of a coil option. 6 months ago they said no. Last month... maybe. Try it. Couldn't hurt.

Edited by mrphilip
Sp

2 minutes ago, mrphilip said:

Only smok rba's work with replay. None of their coils are temp capable as far as I have seen.  Today I have a Crown III Replaying on the Paranormal with its .25 ss coil [rated as 80-90 but someone suggested going to 95 and I agree... plus the coils still last 2-3x longer than Smok oem] & a drop dead with .18 juggernaut 316l at 65w on the Triade 250c right now. My Valryian is now relegated to my first Triade, a 250 and my Big Baby and Baby Prince sit on two more.  

I have reached out to one kanthal camp manufacturer and requested a 2nd wind offering of a coil option. 6 months ago thry saud no. Last minth... maybe. Try it. Couldn't hurt.

Agree with mrphilip smok doesn’t want you to tc.  I bought the rba for the Prince and the x-baby.  The Prince does have some decent coils though, x- baby not so much in my opinion, too hot.  Freemax mesh pro and fireluke mesh have 316ss coils.  Crown iii I have two of.  Then went to builds.

11 hours ago, mrphilip said:

I have reached out to one kanthal camp manufacturer and requested a 2nd wind offering of a coil option. 6 months ago they said no. Last month... maybe. Try it. Couldn't hurt.

I have the RBA and I tried it, it still won't show me the save the puff option, I also tried both the Drop Dead rda and the DJV rda and it still won't show, i'm using SS coils on all of them.

Would a hard reset solve this issue? and if so, does anyone know how to do it on the Triade 250c? lost vape website is really sh**y and I can't find anything on it.

Edited by memo83

3 hours ago, memo83 said:

have the RBA and I tried it, it still won't show me the save the puff option, I also tried both the Drop Dead rda and the DJV rda and it still won't show, i'm using SS coils on all of them.

Would a hard reset solve this issue?

I know this may sound very simple but have you got the "use replay in this profile" box checked in the profile you are using?

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2018 at 10:29 PM, RcNova said:

I have the Falcon Tank but the M1 coil doesnt work in Replay for me. I guess its a Kanthal coil

But Im wondering if their new M2 coil is SS and works? Can someone confirm this?

Thank you

I do no think that it has to do anything with the replay function I have followed the hype about the falcon..and i find it a big downer with m1 and 2. And If you follow it online you will see less and less praises for the falcon.

I am having issues with a citadel on a 250C. It would instantly go into temp protect mode. It wouldn't even fire. I checked preheat, wattage, boost, all those things and turned them all off(expect wattage). I still had the same issue. If I loosen the RDA it seems to work for a bit. Right now it's working fine with 5 wraps of 26g.  I believe I tried this build before and had issues. Maybe it was a 3.0mm ID. Right now I have a 2.5mm ID.

• 2 weeks later...

Nick, can you help with information on the Uwell Crown IV?

Likely a Replay compatible atomizer so I think a few people will soon need  settings for their new SS 904 coils.

I have one in transit and will let you know what I find after I play game of thrones with my new atty on a 250c.

My experience with their Crown III 0.25 SS coils is that they seem to taste better with Replay than they did before these chips came out.  Not sure what you did, but it worked. When I return it to my Triade 250 from a Triade 250c it diminishes back to what I had tasted before. Maybe I should update the firmware there, it's been a while.

Thanks 

On 9/14/2018 at 5:10 PM, Stan157 said:

Agree with mrphilip smok doesn’t want you to tc.  I bought the rba for the Prince and the x-baby.  The Prince does have some decent coils though, x- baby not so much in my opinion, too hot.  Freemax mesh pro and fireluke mesh have 316ss coils.  Crown iii I have two of.  Then went to builds.

Have you tried the Vaporesso GT clapton 0.2 ohm coils in any smok big baby compatible tanks yet. I have heard a few say they exceed smok coils and while I have some, haven't tried them yet as those tanks are currently dethroned  in my home. I have a Big Baby and a Baby Prince as well as the Lyra tank and all three use the same coils... let you know if they are replay capable. 

The company I beseeched twice this year, Uwell,  asking they add to their Kanthal coil offerings, haven't done anything yet for the Valyrian but did just release the Crown IV with ss904 coils, a new stainless option, so I think they heard me when I asked for something that works with Replay.

Now that they have exceeded other companies ss316l offerings, all I hear from people on youtube reviews and in the comments is BUT WHY DID THEY RELEASE THIS BEFORE THE ANNOUNCED MESH COILS ARE READY??? No  reviewer has tried this tank on a DNA250c mod yet that I have seen so I think they might be missing Uwell's intent. I doubt the coming mesh will be Replay compatible or that is why the mesh is still unreleased-they might be working on a first for manufacturer coil that works here... I'm still not sold on mesh as they don't have the consistency nailed down for durable coil life.

Evolv should be flattered with this Rolex coil option.

Edited by mrphilip
typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 9:02 AM, Nick said:

If there is no Replay compatibility information available about a specific atomizer you would like to see, leave a comment here and let us know! We are regularly ordering and testing new atomizers and would be happy to pick one up and start a post here with our findings.

Nick, is this the correct setting we need to add on escribe for the 250c (and the other chips) so it's ready to handle the Uwell Crown IV's  ss904L coils? I'm getting the option to save my puff so I would say its replay compatible... shout out to vapetraveler for doing the legwork. https://vapetraveller.com/2018/11/24/a-shout-out-to-ss904l-wire-okay-its-a-review-but-still-via-r-electronic_cigarette/

DNA200-SS_904L-SteamEngine.csv

Edited by mrphilip
found a csv for 904l on the web

• 1 month later...

Hi bought rebel 2 weeks ago and it all started three days in put theme on worked perfect then check atomiser started a few times first then every other Vape until impossible to Vape kept contacting esause no reply then this was happening on four rdas then check battery, eventually esause replied after begging them too for about a week they then sent ecig file for me to use straight away check battery and not firing messaged them but still waiting tried to put a theme on still check battery eventually got theme back on a vaped great till about two hours ago have been changing themes but still check atomiser can anyone help please