Replay after sleep

Lilpetabread

Hey guys. I just had a question regarding Replay. I’ve tried this on 4-5 different atomizers, with different brands of 316L, with similar results. So I was wondering if this was normal. FWIW, I ran case analyzer, I have a mostly solid Ohm reading in escribe (fluctuates between 0.357 to 0.359 and I have never gotten anything more stable than that with any DNA device), and I’m using just a simple single 316L fused Clapton coil. I also don’t live in an environment with strange temp fluctuations - my house is always 75 degrees. Using a Paranormal 250C.

So - Replay seemingly works great after I save my puff. After the mod goes to sleep (I have it set to sleep after 10 mins) and I wake it up, the puff is noticeably weaker. I save the puff at 45 watts, and after it sleeps, it’ll fire at 40 watts, sometimes 35 watts, for example - noticeably colder.

After I wake up in the morning, the vape is even colder, and it requires me to redo the Replay. Does the mod going to sleep have an effect on Replay? If not, does anyone have any ideas? Because I’m totally out of things to try (I’m pretty well rounded with DNA and Escribe.)

TL:DR - Replay works fine up until the mod goes to sleep. After I wake it up, it’s a noticeably colder/weaker vape. It is even worse after many hours. Is that normal?

9 hours ago, 67exec said:

Have you changed the warmth setting? It might help, it's selected in pic, default evolv theme.

1524197976188-1031394162.thumb.jpg.1279d101bc4d1a87dddac62ebf0a696b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Yorkyboy said:

Try re reading the ohms when it wakes up?  See if it's gone down.  Not had any issues with that myself.

Thanks for the responses, guys. I had to turn the warmth all the way down. Ever since then, it’s been pretty stable. It reminded me of having Punch turned on when using 316L with TC back on the OG 200/250, being very inaccurate (that’s the only way I ever got TC to work, with no punch turned on.) I’m not entirely sure what warmth is, but for my tricore fused Clapton, it wasn’t necessary at all and actually hindered things. But, it’s still early, so I’ll update if I run into the problem again. Thanks again!

On a side note, anyone know what “Stealth” is? I’ve turned it on and off, and don’t see any change.

52 minutes ago, Lilpetabread said:

Thanks for the responses, guys. I had to turn the warmth all the way down. Ever since then, it’s been pretty stable. It reminded me of having Punch turned on when using 316L with TC back on the OG 200/250, being very inaccurate (that’s the only way I ever got TC to work, with no punch turned on.) I’m not entirely sure what warmth is, but for my tricore fused Clapton, it wasn’t necessary at all and actually hindered things. But, it’s still early, so I’ll update if I run into the problem again. Thanks again!

On a side note, anyone know what “Stealth” is? I’ve turned it on and off, and don’t see any change.

Not sure myself what warmth is!  Maybe is slightly increased the temperature of the vape.  That's the logical answer.

Stealth turns the display off when you vape.  So you can stealth vape when it's dark I presume!  Maybe you don't want to light up the bedroom when you vape lol

Values 0 - 3; 0 is stealth mod off, 1 being fairly unnoticeable to being off, 2 slightly dimmer and 3 the screen is totally off.  To turn the display back on, you press the function button.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 67exec said:

The way I understand the wrmth setting, it's used to compensate for the actual temp of your atomizer when the playing puff was saved. Like the difference between the 1st or 2nd puff compared to the 7th or 8th puff in a session

That makes perfect sense.   So if the warmth was already set at 5 for example when you save puff, would lowering it cool it down from what you saved?

• Thanks 1