Therion 166 screen not working. Help

Farhan

Everything was going nice and smooth until the screen on my Therion stopped working completely. The mod is in perfect condition and has never been dropped or anything. It is still firing though so I am pretty sure it is just a screen issue. 

Please help. 

In Escribe goto help and click the Evolv logo 7 times (activates debug mode) then open device manager and look for a reading for screen disconnects on the left hand side, if this is much above 0 then it is most likly the screen cable was not properly routed and has got damaged by the fire button or it has come loose.

Thanks for the help. I did try that and the screen disconnect was showing around 0.30+. So I am guessing the screen is busted?If i had dropped it or something it would be understandable.  That is very strange though for such an expensive Mod. Now I am stuck with it as I am in the middle east and there is no way that I could get that fixed. What a bummer. 

9 hours ago, Farhan said:

Thanks for the help. I did try that and the screen disconnect was showing around 0.30+. So I am guessing the screen is busted?If i had dropped it or something it would be understandable.  That is very strange though for such an expensive Mod. Now I am stuck with it as I am in the middle east and there is no way that I could get that fixed. What a bummer. 

0.30, surly that is 30 it should be a whole number, it just counts the number of times the board can't communicate with the screen.   It is most likely an assemble fault that the screen cable was not kept away from the fire button or it could be the cable has come loose or the connection got dirty, but these 2 are far rarer.  You should be able to get it fixed under the mod manufactures warranty.