Changing fields of Main Screen

I'm trying to edit a theme and when on the main screen I can edit the Temperature field but can't figure out how to change the field to Watts from the Power profile.  I'm sure I've missed it but I did search a few times on more than one occasion.  I gave up...

Thanks in advance!

Byrd

For the colour screen: You need to add a condition to the field then when that condition it true display one field and another when false, have a look at the default theme to see how it is done, but do come back and ask if you need help.

For the 2 colour screens they swap depending on if you are vaping with temp limiting active and if your profile is set to temperature dominant, I will get the rules wrong if I try and explain from memory at this time on a Saturday night, in the UK), have a quick play vaping with  every change and you should find it quite quickly.

I guess I'm trying to figure out how to change a different profile field than the one shown is a better way to put it.  I think I understand the part you said.  Maybe...

When I go the the main screen I can edit the Temperature field for when in TC mode but can't figure out how to change the Watts field when in Wattage Profile.  It's a theme I snagged from here but it changes watts 10 at a time.  I want 1 is all.

Open Escribe without a mod connected, choose the default 75C under Edit New Settings, open theme designer, goto the main screen and select the fields to see how the conditions are set, you should be able to copy and past to your theme, you can open that in another theme designer window.

Look at what is done it the default theme, it should show you what to change on your one re swapping temp for watts, it is just having a condition on the field, say have "Atomizer -> Temp Sensing Material = False" set the field to watts  and set it to temp in the default condition.

theme cond.png

6 hours ago, iambyrdman said:

That has nothing to do with changing layers... or does it?

I'm new....

Conditions sort of swap which field is displayed or how it is displayed depending one the conditions, you can chain 8 IIRC, they take up the same screen area as the element you attach them to which is why I said sort of swap.