Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder German Black V1.0 for DNA 75C

Here my first Theme for the DNA 75C (using Therion BF 75) in german language.

It is a very comfortable theme in black - easy for viewing display in dark and bright background.

Hoping everything works well - if you find some problems or missfunctions or having questions, please feel free to drop me a note here.

Mainscreen:

Left side: Temperature-Icon
Shows activated if actual profile is temp-protected
Shows deactivated, if no activated Temp Protect or coil with no Temp Sensing Material or coil with Temp Sensing Material but no Temp Sensing detected (wrong coil-wire for choosen Profile)

Right side: Coil-Icon
Dark coil with both pins down, if Boost deactivated and no Tempsense-Material and no Temp Sence Detect (usual Watt-mode)
Dark coil with right pin up, if Boost activated and no Tempsense-Material and no Temp Sense detect (usual Watt-mode with Boost)
White coil with both pins down, if Temp Protect deactivated and Tempmaterial but no Tenpsense detected (mostly Temp Protect with Temp Sensing wire - but wrong TC-wire used)
White coil right pin up, if Temp Protect activated and Tempmaterial but no Tempsense detected (mostly no Temp Protect with Temp Sensing wire - but wrong TC-wire used)
Red coil both pins down, if Tempmaterial and Tempsense detect but no TempProtect activated (TC-wire with not activated Temp Protect)
Red coil right pin up, if Tempmaterial and Tempsense detected and Temp Protect activated (full working Temp Sensing Mode, TC-wire with activated Temp Protect)

Voltage-state displayed in different colors.
USB-Loading and Lo-Voltage-Alert when using is displayed in relevant menus

All other elements should be self declared. :-)

General movement across the menus see graphic below.

Wish to have fun with it

Kind regards

Anordnung_Mittel.png

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.0 for DNA 75C.ecig

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.1 for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Edited by Mr.Bottomfeeder

Well, I did some more changes.

Here V1.5 what shows more informations on main screen and give more direct access to lower menues by the main screen.

Now it seems perfect to me.

Have fun with it :relaxed:

Greetings

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.5 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.5 German for DNA 75C.ecig

Übersicht.png

Wrong Picture posted

Hello friends,

Seems a little quiet here, no responses at all...

Here the final verison V1.6 what brings a additional Menu with just important values but this in big chars

This Theme I have translated in english language as well, for users that don't speak german.

Have fun with :DD

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.6 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.6 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Übersicht.png

Grammatical correction

vor 1 Stunde schrieb retird:

Thanks for giving this also in English......  Downloaded to check this one out..... Have a great day....

Hi Retird,

thanks for testing. The missspelled word "Akku" in the english V1.6 I have changed into "Battery" meanwhile.

If you find some errors or problems, please rapport them here. Will fix them in a minor  update ad soon as possible.

Wish to have a nice weekend

grammatical error corrected

Hi,

Had a little time today. So I improved and expanded settings and info menues. Also did little changes in other menues.

See pic below for new menu-structure.

Hope, you have fun with.:relaxed:

Regards

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.7.0 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.7.0 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Übersicht.png

Wrong pic choosen
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello my friends,

now, my theme "Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder" is availiable in the V 1.8.0 .
Some minor improvements, but as major highlight, the Replay-Mode is integrated now.
How it works, you can see in the overview-picture
The theme is availiable in german an english version.
Would be very kind, if User Retird could test the english version once again. He helped me to fix the problem in last versions.

Wish to have fun with this new version

Greetings

Übersicht.png

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.0 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.0 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

I will download your latest theme (English version) and play with it as I get time...... :ok_hand:

EDIT:  Upon first glance I noticed many times on different pages the translation was not done into English yet.  Also I was vaping in Replay on my current theme when I uploaded your theme and your theme showed "Replay" instead of "Halt" but was showing selected and playing in the profile in EScribe (Wattage Profile).  I tried to run Replay and it would never save and show "Halt". It showed activated in the Replay page of your theme.  I then uploaded my current theme back onto the device and it was still Playing....  

Will await an update to test further.... hope this helps

Hello Retird,

Thanks for your help again.

Have downloaded the english theme from my links here - it's same as I have here on my harddisk.

Well, I found a complete english version on my Backup-Drive. So it isn't hard to fix the missing translations.

But the problem with Replay I can't reproduce.
If I swap between my english and german theme with EScribe, it doessn't matter, what the Repeat-State in prevoius Theme was on the device.
Also, if I change the Themes with the Team-Designer.
If using EScribe for uploading, I have the "Halt"-Symbol on mainscreen. If using Theme-Designer, I get the previous Repeat-State like before exchange the Themes.
Both ways, I am able to switch the Repeat with it's Repeat-Symbol on the mainpage as well as with the buttons on the Repeat-page.

After uploading a new theme, and unlocking the device, first I get a "New-Coil"-Info when first fireing.
After puffing, it changes to the red filled circle, that diaplays recording is available.
When clicking this symbol, it changes into the red filled triangle what shows Repeat is avtive. Same time the big yellow "Repeat" is displayed on the screen.

Coul'd it be, you have activated "Puff saved, playing" in your EScribe-Profile-Settings?
As I wrote in the Credits of my themes, this could getting problems when changing between themes. Seems better, to leave this checkbox unactivated.

Unfortunately, I can't find other reasons for your problem in moment.

Hello Retird,

have tested the Replay with my theme.
With Zirconia- and Nickel-Wires, it works fine on my Device.
Just with using Kanthal, I could not switch Replay into Record- and Play-Mode.
Only, If a coil has no really fixed Screws and the resistant is changing in a wide range or the coil hits the case, Replay also could not be recording and Playback on my device.
If the coil is correct inserted in the RDA, everything works.
Don't know, why you have problems unfortunately.

Hello Retird,

No problem - for me, my Theme works perfect with Replay on all my devices.
Now, I can use all the wires, I have as spare with a function like TC (I know, it isn't really TC, but it's a protection against Dryburn at all)
As I read meanwhile, Kanthal is just supported by the DNA 250, but not by the small DNA 75C. The only one Battery seems to be the reason - too less power for.
But with choosen TC-Mode, in my Origen little RDA my beloved Zirconia-wire works with Replay and in pure Wattage-Mode Replay also works fine (have with Nickle 200-Wire).

First time in my live, I have a Dual-Coil-RDA Wotofo Serpent BF in using. With two Ni200 each 5Wicks x 2,5mm inside - this in Wattage-Mode + Boost. And with Replay activated.
Have to say,  I could get used to that. :relaxed:
Just the wide bore Origin DripTip from this RDA isn't really according to my taste.

Hello my friends,

now, my theme "Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder" is availiable in the V 1.8.1 with Replay-Mode .

Just some (hopefully) last minor bugfixes in this Update.
How the Theme works, you can see in the overview-picture below.
The theme is availiable in german and english version.

Unfortunately I don't own a DNA 250C-device.  So no Powerbank-features are included in this theme.

Wish to have fun with this new version

Greetings

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.1 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.1 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Übersicht.png

Hello friends,
does anyone have a mod with DNA 250C and can test my theme 1.8.2?
Now I have integrated additional the Power Bank feature, but I can not test it because I only own devices with DNA 75C.
It would be nice if someone here could let me know if the power bank function works as I imagine.

You'll find the settings for the Power Bank feature in "Menu 1" - "Pack / PBank" (see picture)

5b08159d1d7b7_bersicht.thumb.png.c9e6561fccd4bcefb05a82820cfe93e8.png

Best regards

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.2 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.2 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Slowly reach the final version...

History:
1.7.0 Version without Replay-Mode for older firmware-Devices
1.8.0 Implemented Replay-Mode (DNA 75C and DNA 250C)
1.8.1 Implemented in Battery-Screen Power-Bank function settings (only DNA 250C)
1.8.2 Moved Power-Bank function settings into USB-Screen now  (only DNA 250C)
1.8.3 Implement in Battery-Screen displaying different Voltages from up to 4 Batterys in the device

Hope, all works as expected. Couldn't test functions, a DNA 250C is needed for.
Would be glad, if someone could test the DNA 250C features in this Theme and give me a response.

Greetings

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.3 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.3 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Übersicht.png

Theme : "Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder"  V 1.8.5

The incorrect message on display after connecting USB "Pack full" is because the DNA needs some seconds for initializing. I detect "Pack full" with "connected = true" and "charging = false". Until the DNA has not finished it's measurement of the batterys, this conditions are same as if Pack is fully loaded. Sorry, found no solution to make this better.

But after 5secs the display shows correct values.

Greetings

History:
1.8.1 Implemented in Battery-Screen Power-Bank function settings (only DNA 250C)
1.8.3 Implement in Battery-Screen displaying different Voltages from up to 4 Batterys in the device
1.8.4 Voltage fields repaired - will be displayed correct now, if >10V.
1.8.5 Now voltages on DNA75C-devices with 2 Decimal Places, on DNA250C-devices with 1 Decimal Place

This Theme-Version was created at 05/26/2018 by:
Author: Hubert Allgäuer (Alias "Mr. Bottomfeeder"), Lake of Constance, Germany
with using the program:
"EScribe Suite V 2.0 with Service Pack 15.1"

Information about using this theme:

For using the Theme "Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder >= V 1.8.0" and the new Replay-Mode, you need the following Firmware on your Device. Otherwise this Theme can not be installed.
Needed Firmware on the device: "1.1 SP 33.2 INT" or later version
You can download Theme "Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder V.1.7.0" if you don't have a actual firmware on your device. That Theme don't has a integrated Replay-Mode and works with older Firmwares.

Mainscreen:

Upper side: Percent-Value (clicking opens Menu "Bad Eyes")
Upper right side: Voltage-Value (clicking opens USB-Screen, if connected, otherwise shows Battery-Screen)

Symbols:

Left side up: Lightning (clicking opens Menu "Settings 1")
Is displayed, if choosen Boost or Punch, hidden if Temp-Mode or working TempSensing-Wire

Left side down: Temperature-Icon (clicking opens Menu "Coil-Power")
Shows activated if actual profile is temp-protected
Shows deactivated, if no activated Temp Protect or coil with no Temp Sensing Material or coil with Temp Sensing Material but no Temp Sensing detected (wrong coil-wire for choosen Profile)

Right side up: "P" (clicking opens Menu "Info-Power")
Is displayed, if choosen Punch-Mode, hidden, if working Tempsense-Wire

Right side down: Coil-Icon (clicking opens Menu "TempControl-Prehead")
Blue coil with both pins down, if Boost deactivated and no Tempsense-Material and no Temp Sence Detect (usual Watt-mode)
Blue coil with right pin up, if Boost activated and no Tempsense-Material and no Temp Sense detect (usual Watt-mode with Boost)
White coil with both pins down, if Temp Protect deactivated and Tempmaterial but no Tenpsense detected (mostly Temp Protect with Temp Sensing wire - but wrong TC-wire used)
White coil right pin up, if Temp Protect activated and Tempmaterial but no Tempsense detected (mostly no Temp Protect with Temp Sensing wire - but wrong TC-wire used)
Red coil both pins down, if Tempmaterial and Tempsense detect but no TempProtect activated (TC-wire with not activated Temp Protect)
Red coil right pin up, if Tempmaterial and Tempsense detected and Temp Protect activated (full working Temp Sensing Mode, TC-wire with activated Temp Protect)

Replay-Symbols (like Tape-Machine-Buttons - No Replay/Replay On, Prepared Replay, Record Puff/Replay On):

Origin DNA-Datasheet:
'Replay is intended to capture the flavor and satisfaction of the “perfect puff” and provide the same level of performance and consistency on all subsequent puffs. The use of Nickel, Stainless, Titanium, or other material that increases in resistance when heated is required. In addition, Replay will also prevent dry hits when used with wattage control.
To use Replay set the device to the desired power level and operate it normally. Once a satisfying puff is achieved, activate the feature to save and replay the saved puff each time the device is fired. Puff length is not a factor and the user will not be limited to the length of the previous puff. Disable Replay to resume normal operation or find a new puff to save. If Replay cannot be enabled the coil is not compatible. '
(Source: https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna75color.pdf)

Activating Replay-Mode:
The Replay-Mode is changeable seperately for each profile.
It can be activated directly in this theme, if choosing in the "Replay"-Page ("Menu 1" - "Replay").
Also the activation of the Replay-Mode can be done in the Profile-Settings in the EScribe-Program and uploading the changed Profile-Settings onto your device then.
If the Replay-Mode is activated, the standard grey Replay-Symbol on both Main-Pages of this theme is changing into a "Halt"-Symbol (two red standing bars - similar the "Halt"-Button on a tape-machine).

Recording a puff for Replay:
If the Replay-Mode is activated, you have to puff some times for initializing the Replay-Mode.
As soon the Replay-Mode is prepared for recording a puff, the "Halt"-Symbol on Mainscreen changes into a red filled circle (like the "Record"-Button on a tape-machine).
Now you can click the "Record"-Symbol after you had a puff that fully meets your expectations.

Play a recorded puff in Replay (always repeated):
As soon, as a puff is recorded, the Replay-Symbol changes into a red Triangle "Play"-Symbol (also like the "Play"-Button on a Tape-Machine).
Additionally the word "Repeat" is displayed in big yellow chars on both Main-Screens of the Theme.
That shows, the previous recorded puff will be repeated endless now.

Stop Replay-Mode:
For ending the Replay-loop, just click onto the red "Play"-Symbol.
The yellow "Replay"-Name dissappears from the Main-Screens and the Replay-Symbol changes back into the red filled Circle "Record"-Symbol.
The Device went back into normal using-mode now.
By clicking the "Record"-Symbol again, the last puff will be saved and the Replay-Mode changes into the Play-Mode.

BE AWARE!
Don't activate the checkbox "Puff saved, playing" in the Profile-Setings of your EScribe-Program.
Just activate the checkboxes "Use replay on this profile".
If activating the checkboxes "Puff saved, playing" at this point, the Replay mode would be activated - but without a recorded favourite puff.

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.5 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.5 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Wrong attachments

Theme : "Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder"  V 1.8.9
- English and German GUI-Languages availiable -

History:
1.8.4 Voltage fields repaired - will be displayed correct now, if >10V.
1.8.5 Now voltages on DNA75C-devices with 2 Decimal Places, on DNA250C-devices with 1 Decimal Place
1.8.6 Bugfixes and switchable Outputs "Voltage or Ampere" and "Wattage or Ohms)  for Mainscreen (chooseable in "Menu 1" - "Display")
1.8.7 Splitted switches for "Volt or Watt" and "Ampere or Ohm" and "Puff Duration or Puff Count" in Mainscreen (chooseable in "Menu 1" - "Display")
1.8.8 Minor Bugfixes
1.8.9 Pre-Head-Symbol integrated

New Changes:

Symbols:

Mainscreen Right side up:

"Flame" (clicking opens Menu "Info-Power") is displayed, if Pre-Head is activated
"P" Is displayed, if choosen Punch-Mode
Hidden, if no Pre-Head is activated

Right side down: Coil-Icon (clicking opens Menu "TempControl-Prehead")

- Blue coil with both pins down, if Boost deactivated and no Tempsense-Material and no Temp Sence Detect
(usual Watt-mode)

- Blue coil with right pin up, if Boost activated and no Tempsense-Material and no Temp Sense detect (usual Watt-mode with Boost)

- White coil with both pins down, if Temp Protect deactivated and Tempmaterial but no Tenpsense detected
(mostly Temp Sensing wire - but wrong TC-wire used in profile)
If Pre-Head is activated, this results in activating the Punch-Mode with using the Pre-Head-Punch-Level instead using the Pre-Head-Temperature

- White coil right pin up, if Temp Protect activated and Tempmaterial but no Tempsense detected
(mostly Temp Protect with Temp Sensing wire - but wrong TC-wire used in the profile).
If Pre-Head is activated, this results in deactivating the Temp Protect and activating the Punch-Mode with using the Pre-Head-Punch-Level instead using the Pre-Head-Temperature

- Red coil both pins down, if Tempmaterial and Tempsense detect but no TempProtect activated
(TC-wire with not activated Temp Protect)

- Red coil right pin up, if Tempmaterial and Tempsense detected and Temp Protect activated
(full working Temp Sensing Mode, TC-wire with activated Temp Protect)

Replay-Symbols (like Tape-Machine-Buttons - No Replay/Replay On, Prepared Replay, Record Puff/Replay On):

Play a recorded puff in Replay (always repeated):

As soon, as a puff is recorded, the Replay-Symbol changes into a red Triangle "Play"-Symbol (also like the "Play"-Button on a Tape-Machine).
Additionally the word "Playing" is displayed in big yellow chars on both Main-Screens of the Theme.
That shows, the previous recorded puff will be repeated endless now.

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.9 English for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Mr. Theo Bottomfeeder Black V1.8.9 German for DNA 75C.ecigtheme

Übersicht.png

Übersicht.png

Clarification