Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any possible way to add or subtract screens?
Adding as in having additional action responses (ex: locking, unlocking).

Subtracting just to slim down the list a little bit. Some devices don't require all of these options and it would be nice to slim down the list a little bit.

• 1 month later...

Good question. I wonder if that will help save batter life as well? Also wondering if you can choose a picture as your main unlocked screen. Like when it’s liked there’s pictures you can have as your home screen I guess? Can you have that picture as your main screen when device is unlocked and use symbols around the picture as your sub menus? If that makes sense

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2018 at 9:52 AM, Effintreyy said:

Good question. I wonder if that will help save batter life as well? Also wondering if you can choose a picture as your main unlocked screen. Like when it’s liked there’s pictures you can have as your home screen I guess? Can you have that picture as your main screen when device is unlocked and use symbols around the picture as your sub menus? If that makes sense

That would be super interesting. I wonder if anyone has any insight on this...

With the 75C and 250C you can add or subtract screens, but not the other DNAs.    I am sure it will not affect battery life as they are stored in the chips memory and the only power drain I can think of would be fetching it from memory and I doubt that would be detectable as the chip is busy doing lots of things when you vape or even change screen.