Settings tweak for saftey and function?

Sam Lowry

I was wondering if there is any settings I could (should?) tweak to make anything safer?

It might be unnecessary, but if there are any tolerances that could be pulled back just in case I get a counterfeit battery that's only 10amps or something that Maybe changing the battery cutoff, or making a change battery warning come up at 10 or 15 percent left (is that even something you can do? I forget) so I can vape till I hit that mark and change my batteries without trying to guess if that tiny battery bar is showing me 25% left or 5% left.

Still trying to learn all this. Thanks.

.... could (should?) tweak .... safer <- Yes, but IMHO they're good as is.

.... a counterfeit battery that's only 10amps <- Mod will catch it with weak/check battery.

.... Maybe changing the battery cutoff <- Really conseravtive default of 3.09V. 'Soft' (transient sag at firing) is the keyword. My Lipo's sag ~.1-.2v per cell@>130w, but round cells more ~.2-.3v, so I'll lower that 3.09v to 2.7-2.9v depending on mod and battery. Take that as impending 'time to change' warning. I never use % as it's just based on Wh's you input, and prefer pack voltage instead.

Welcome :hand_splayed: