Therion DNA75 batteries issues

chrismel

Hey all I need o factory clean firmware file for my Therion dna 75 mode .I have the Therion dna 75 dual battery’s mod. I use yesterday the Escribe suite but after that I have batteries problem my mod see only one battery. I change batteries, use one , use two , I changed  batteries positions in both side and recognized them in both positions, I do factory reseat but I have still the problem . Please help

59 minutes ago, chrismel said:

Hey all I need o factory clean firmware file for my Therion dna 75 mode .I have the Therion dna 75 dual battery’s mod. I use yesterday the Escribe suite but after that I have batteries problem my mod see only one battery. I change batteries, use one , use two , I changed  batteries positions in both side and recognized them in both positions, I do factory reseat but I have still the problem . Please help

You need to keep in mind that the 75 board & Escribe do NOT monitor each battery, but sees the 2 batteries as one since they are in a parallel configuration.

• Like 1

There is no way you should be seeing more than 4.2v on the 75 board...are you sure you are not mistaking it for another of your mods...like your Drone BF?

Edit: With the cells in a parallel configuration, they will show up as 1 (4.2v) cell....not 8 something (series configuration)

Edited by giz_60
Edit
  • Like 2