Ammit Dual issue with DNA 250

Ameer

Houston, we've got a problem!

I got the Paranormal DNA 166, 2 days ago, and I used my Ammit 25 Dual for 1 day without any issue. Suddenly the mod started to give me the message " Check Atomizer"!
I tried every atty I got, Mesh, Manta, Mad Hatter, Kaylin, Goon 1.5 , Azeroth, and all are working perfectly.
I thought that there is something wrong with my bulid; so I ripped the tank a part, and made a new build , and Gus's what?! , Same issue.
I tried the tank with Lavabox M, Sxmini G class, Tesla touch, Vaporesso revenge, stick V8, and it worked perfectly.
I thought that there must be an issue with that tank, until I tried another Ammit 25 Dual, but it gave me the same msg " Check fuckin Atomizer"
Also I've restored the Paranormal default settings from escribe, and the issue still exists.

- No issues with the 510 pin in the mod

- I have the latest firmware 

So what do you think I can do more?!!

If the only atty not working is the Ammit 25 then there is probably a connectivity issue between the atty and the 510 connector.....If I recall the 510 center pin of the Ammit atty is not adjustable but it holds the positive contacts of the deck.... is the center pin of the atty tight and clean?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, retird said:

If the only atty not working is the Ammit 25 then there is probably a connectivity issue between the atty and the 510 connector.....If I recall the 510 center pin of the Ammit atty is not adjustable but it holds the positive contacts of the deck.... is the center pin of the atty tight and clean?  

But if it is true, then why it did work for a full day, and I remember that the issue happened after I updated the service pack, and I'm searching now for the factory .ecig file to reset the device to check if this was the issue.

If it had to do with the service pack I would think all your atty's would be effected?  Could it be that the center pin of the device 510 has moved a bit further down in the atty connector due to different lengths of the other atty's connectors pushing it down and it doesn't rebound to the default length?

Is the Ammit using dual coils now?  If so what happens when you only used one coil

• Like 1