Theme designer, chart device monitor

GnF

Hello,

i would like to ask how will i change the color of each line in the chart (device monitor). I mean the lines  for each puff like voltage, temp and things like that.

I am trying to find that but i am not able to.

Thanks in advance.

thanks for the reply man. 

i wasn't expecting this, since it is a theme designer and it has nothing to do with escribe. I will keep hoping that eventually evolv will unlock this and allow us to change and manipulate the chart the way we want it to look on our screens. 

really thanks for your time 

• 3 years later...

Da dies der treffende Oberbegriff ist möchte ich fragen, ob es in Zukunft geplant ist, die Chartanzeige im Themedesigner genauso flexibel einzusetzen, wie jedes andere Feld auch, also an Bedingungen verknüpft, verstecken usw.? Dies würde der Gestaltung von Themes neue Impulse geben. 

3 minutes ago, gwyar said:

Это дало бы новый импульс дизайну тем.

За три года, которые я работаю в Escribe, я не увидел ни одного изменения, даже странное отображение полей на экране ПК, ничуть не изменилось, это черт возьми, мешает работе.

По этому, я думаю, что разработчики Escribe почивают на лаврах и не занимаются совершенствованием своих разработок. Думаю улучшений ждать очень не скоро.

печать.jpg