Remove batteries for charging

Moe

I have Triade 250 from Lost Vape. I'm using an external charger (Nitecore D4) to charge all batteries. I have some questions in this regards:

1- do I have to turn off the Mod before removing the batteries?

2- Is it possible to run the Mod with 2 batteries only?

3-I'm using 3 sony 2500 mAh and another 3 AWT 3500 mAh as a backup, Is this fine?  (I don't mix theme) 

50 minutes ago, Moe said:

1- do I have to turn off the Mod before removing the batteries?

There is no "Off" key sequence. Just remove the batteries. I don't have the mod connected to USB while doing this. If you want, you can lock it beforehand (I don't).

53 minutes ago, Moe said:

2- Is it possible to run the Mod with 2 batteries only?

Perhaps, but I wouldn't even try.

54 minutes ago, Moe said:

3-I'm using 3 sony 2500 mAh and another 3 AWT 3500 mAh as a backup, Is this fine?  (I don't mix theme)

Sure, but you'll never have a truly accurate 'battery icon' if you setup your batteries. The mod will work fine with either set, just not the icon.

9 hours ago, Wayneo said:

There is no "Off" key sequence. Just remove the batteries. I don't have the mod connected to USB while doing this. If you want, you can lock it beforehand (I don't).

Perhaps, but I wouldn't even try.

Sure, but you'll never have a truly accurate 'battery icon' if you setup your batteries. The mod will work fine with either set, just not the icon.

regarding the 2nd point kindly find the below video, which shows that it can run with 2 batteries up to 167 Watt 

how do I configure the batteries to get accurate 'battery icon'? is it possible to remove the batteries icon from the screen?

For 2 battery operation, the last time I checked, the Triade didn't come with a separate battery door.

Yes, you can turn the battery icon display off. Theme tab in escribe.

For an accurate battery icon you'd need 2 sets of the same battery, and set the battery parameters in the mod tab. I'd suggest you're best option is anything on the Mooch approved list.

Solid review by Zophie, and you should follow her advice about djlsb vapes, and watch his escribe videos before configuring.