Temperature Control Issue

cmpvaz

Hi,

I bought a Therion 166 a few days ago and I have a doubt / problem, in temperature control after two vapes for about 2 seconds each the mod always enters "temperature protected". This happens with both a bild of SS316L 0.45 ohm and with NI200 at 0.11 ohm, the steam is always cold / warm. The temperature is in the 450F and the watts in SS316 are set to 35 and in NI200 to 70w. Any clues to solve the problem?

1 minute ago, retird said:

Temp Protect is a message telling you that the set temperature has been met.... adjust the temp with adequate watts accordingly to get the vape you want...

I know... but the question is if is normal that message come sow quick... like two short puffs and is already in temperature protected? Anyone knows the reason?

33 minutes ago, retird said:

If you think the message is too quick then check all connections of the 510, the post screws are tight at the coil and the coil is a spaced coil...

2 seconds to reach set temp is a loooong time...

It's all tight and it happens with two different atomizers. There is always a little amount of steam and cold. Probably some problem with the build?
Any build you recommend for TC, type of wire, ohm...?

37 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Looks good to me, it IS tracking according to the material profile. 

How about another great printscreen of your Material tab, with your NI200 highlighted on the right hand side, and your Profile 1 tab

How can i do that?

If all are working fine, can i have some help with the build? like materials, gauge, ohm....?

8 hours ago, cmpvaz said:

How can i do that?

Where you set up Profiles in regular escribe. General tab. device monitor showed profile 1 working perfectly, and YOU told us it was Nickel

A printscreen of Profile 1 wiil show us the Material it's set for (Ni, Ti, SS, etc) <- In your case, we're expecting to see Nickel 

Going to the Material tab, and highlighting the material identified in Profile 1, will bring up a graph of the 'material on your mod' I/we have a good idea of what that should look like and I/we check the ending value at 800F cuz we know what that should be.