Hcigar VT250S

Philofil

Hello everyone, I just received my Hcigar VT250S. Problem! It works correctly with 3 batteries. However, in 2-battery mode, it does not want to light! If I plug the USB cable, and I press the fire, it indicates that both batteries are empty! And the displayed power is 250W, which is not logical !!!
I do not think DNA is the cause! Would not it be a programming problem or firmware? Is there a particular firmware for the DNA250 / 167W? My firmware version is 1.2 SP5.2.
Thanks for your feedback

Hcigar.jpg

Hello, yes, I did! After browsing several forums since, if I understood correctly ...
The setup in Escribe for 3 batteries only works with 3 batteries and actually delivers 250W, but is not compatible when using only 2 batteries. The setup of 2 batteries under Escribe allows it to operate with 2 or 3 batteries by limiting the power to 167W, all this is quite logical! But I would have liked since the time that Escribe face the effort to natively support the 18650 Li-Ion batteries on their range of DNA and that it automatically supports the switching 2/3 batteries! That means that you have to run Escribe each time and choose the right number of batteries 2 or 3. Hcigar could have clearly stated in its instructions, I would have lost my time and that of others. .
Thank you

2 hours ago, Philofil said:

That means that you have to run Escribe each time and choose the right number of batteries 2 or 3. Hcigar could have clearly stated in its instructions, I would have lost my time and that of others. .

Yup. And it was predicted 4 months ago.

Back in the pre-order days. Another area that might be of note to you is that while in 2S/166 watt mode, your Output Voltage max has also dropped to ~6V, so build accordingly. None of this is new or secret in any manner

Yes! It's exactly that! But I will leave it by default in 2 batteries mode, with 167W there is already enough to do ... and this mode works with 2 or 3 batteries. After I hope this does not affect the battery life and recharging!

Just got my VT250s today, ordered on a crazy sale from Ecig City. I was so excited I took 3 new/charged HB2's with me to the P.O. I wanted to see how it compared to the Battlestar I was using on the drive over - then figure out which 2/3 setting was the Escribe default, so I could blow happy clouds back to work. I didn't get very far!

I put in 2 batts (correctly) & the appropriate door (gently). The mod didn't light up, let alone fire. Of course I instantly go back to double/triple the battery orientation etc and I find that the door won't come off! I've done about as much fingernail push-pull I'm willing to do on a spanking new mod with a fantastic paint job.

I hope Ecig City can help me out, but right now I wish I'd gotten something else entirely.