Charging

67exec

So, I'm waiting on my usb multimeter, but the reason that I ordered one is that my 75c reports .750 amps charging. I have tried 6 different cords, 4 charge heads, and 3 different computers (all usb 3.0). It takes a bit to charge my 20700, Plus the board is advertised as having 1A charging.

I had questioned James about this previously & it was explained as such...."Like DNA 75, DNA 75 Color uses an integrated charging chip and has no way of knowing the USB current level. It does get a charge status from the chip, but it's off/on.

As a result, what it shows there is basically a middle-of-the-road estimate of what it expects it to be. It will show either be 0.00 if not charging or 0.75 if charging (or 0.25 if in a  safety low-current charging mode)."

You can read the post here:

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65531-escribe-suite-20-for-dna-75-color/?page=2#comment-916000

• 3 weeks later...

The latest rev of the firmware, EARLY SERVICE PACK (all devices)  EScribe Suite 2.0 SP4.2 fixes the current prob.  found at

the sites Early Firmware and EScribe SuiteClipboard01.png.8f4495e3cf13e201d24a6d470949817d.png

The white 1.00A works now.

Clipboard01.png

Edited by Flog
double images