CRATES

Hello,

For the last two week, my new LostVape DNA 75c Therion was working great. When I tried to have my morning vape yesterday, the device read "Too Hot!" A day later, no change. This is extremely odd since I haven't been able to use it for 24 hours. I tried to use the EScribe software, but even there it reads "Too Hot!" Is this a faulty board or a setting that can be updated through the software?

I'm having the opposite problem. Mine is adjusted to 600F and 75 watts on a 0.06 Ni200 single coil and it's cold. 3rd build in it and still the same last two coils were 0.12 and 0.15. My DNA 40 and DNA 200 fire them just fine. 

Edit: Using a Therion DNA75C

Edited by RedFox
Details

On 6/20/2017 at 5:46 PM, VapingBad said:

Sounds like a faulty board, try applying service pack through escribe then looking at the board temp in device monitor, if the board temp is way out it is likely the thermistor (temp sensor) on the board that has gone and the board would need replacing.

Yup - tried that. Seemed to get worse. After sitting a couple of days, it no longer reads "TOO HOT," (for now) but won't unlock with an atomizer on it. It just selects a settings. For example, if the cursor is on the "Watts," is acts as if I am trying to change the mode. A bit frustrating after dropping $150 for a new mod.