theme vapedroid x1c2

ericjma

• 1 month later...

Well it was public on the vape droid Facebook group but the dude removed it cuz some company was selling dna75 c with he’s theme. Now people that have the theme won’t share cuz they feel they are on they high horse of moral. So, unless you know someone that has the theme, you are out of luck. Anyway, if you manage to get it, plz share, as I will do the same.

Also, don’t go on the group and ask for it cuz you will get banned as I did 

On 7/24/2017 at 4:31 PM, jpasbelo said:

Well it was public on the vape droid Facebook group but the dude removed it cuz some company was selling dna75 c with he’s theme. Now people that have the theme won’t share cuz they feel they are on they high horse of moral. So, unless you know someone that has the theme, you are out of luck. Anyway, if you manage to get it, plz share, as I will do the same.

Also, don’t go on the group and ask for it cuz you will get banned as I did 

You are wrong sir LMAO..I own this device. And the maker has put the theme up in the forums to be used. As he is about to release 2 new x1c2 in black

12 hours ago, kitila said:

Here it is

I just don't get why wouldn't you share a version that you already have, and instead create a scaled-down version just to share so people stop asking him for the theme.

Would you share the one you have on your device?

• 2 weeks later...
vor 8 Stunden schrieb SHALE84:

I agree,it's nice looking mod(ultem one),altough I would never ever spend that amount money on any mod.I just want to say that if someone put his effort and create something(the theme) then he can do with it whatever he want to do.

I don´t agree - as far as i know - you are not allowed to lock a theme to a mod (i read it somewhere here)

But of course i´m not sure - i can´t find it anymore!

7 hours ago, Lowbytes said:

I don´t agree - as far as i know - you are not allowed to lock a theme to a mod (i read it somewhere here)

7 hours ago, Lowbytes said:

The theme is still here 

Just have to look.