Lost Vape Therion 166 with Uwell Crown 3

Hi everyone. I recently purchased a Lost Vape Therion 166 and am having some issues with it. When I use it with a Uwell Crown3 tank (0.2 coil), the Therio reads the resistance at 0.27. When I fire the mod, this increases to 0.34. I have tried changing the coil and it still happens. With a 0.5 coil, I get a message saying 'Ohms too high'. If I put my Cleito 120 on the Therion, it works fine, it reads the coil correctly and the resistance does not increase when it is fired. The shop that sold me the mod has no idea why this is happening with the Crown 3 and 0.2 coil. He tried his standard Cleito tank (0.4 coil) and the resistance varied again. All settings on the Therion are factory default. I haven't messed around with the settings using the Escribe software.

Can some offer some help on this one please? Thanks

Sounds like the coil that you are seeing the rising resistance is a TC coil (SS) & the one you are not, a Kanthal coil. If you are vaping in Power/Watt mode, you are seeing the live ohms as the coil heats up & the resistance rises, perfectly normal!

• Like 1

I read the Therion 166 has a 6v cut off. The .5 jumps up to about .66/.67 so max wattage is around 55 watts.

I was having the same problems with the .5 coil on my crown 3/Therion 166. Changed to the .25 and it's good.

Guessing high ohm subohm steel coils aren't great for 2 battery DNA devices.