VT75 Died?

iamiam

I was getting "shorted" message more frequently before it died. Started a few days ago, I noticed the "shorted" display once in a while, kind of random. then within a span of a day, it was happening more frequently. Changed the coil, hoping it would help but now the device refuses to turn back on.

@iamiam do you use drippers or have leaky tanks? it possible for ejuice to have gotten into the mod, on the PCB, creating a problem. if there is no warranty left on the device you could disassemble it and make sure the board is dry and all wiring is 100%. "shorted" doesn't always mean something is shorted. i have gotten that message with 1) poorly performing cells 2) too low of a Cell Soft Cutoff  3) poor connections from battery to contacts. 

Baby Beast has been leak free for most part, and I'm hesitant to take apart the VT75 at this point. I had taken it apart before trying to replace the C-frame and one of the torx screw got stripped slightly. And the battery cover was always a pain. I'm using this incident as an excuse to buy a new mod :grimacing:

• Like 1