Lost Vape Tirade DNA 250

JamesVally

I have a brand new Lost Vape Tirade DNA 250 setup it up how I want it.  Using Samsung 30Q 3000mah batteries set watt hours at 33.3.  Have four brand new sets all married but the battery meter always shows empty.  Also have samsung 25R 2500mah set at 27.75 and it does the same thing all fully charged with brand new charger show I can see there at 4.20 when they come off the charger.  But the battery meter always shows empty.  What is the problem and how can I fix it show I can see how much battery % I have left?  Pro's please help. I've attached the .ecig file to see if anyone see's a problem or knows how to fix this maybe its a firmware problem?

James Vally

Vaperz Cloud DNA with Custom Touches - Samsung 3000 30qr WITH 33.3wh - 1.ecig

Did the meter work when it was first used and before you made changes? Did you save the original *.ecig file before you made any changes?  Noticed your Discharge Profile (csv file) is not even close to correct...  Here is LV's *.ecig file downloaded from their web site.  You can always contact Lost Vape Warranty Repair, if needed, at:   http://www.lostvaperepaircenter.com/

Triade250.ecig_.zip        (zip file from LV)

Triade250.ecig               (*.ecig file from the Zip file, extracted)