Lipo connection protection to board

When we were assembling them we would have them electrically complete, including the output connection on an insulator angled above the case. Then gross position the board into the case, remove the insulator (really just a piece of cardstock) and then be really careful. If there was more space, using a power connector would have made the process faster, and if we ever went into production we would use a connector. The plan is for individually insulated short 2mm bullets.

I used 2mm connectors (not very short though) and adhesive lined heat shrink wrap when I built my Hana mini clone with a DNA40 lg screen board and 18650. I wasn't too happy when I ordered the logo-less box and the box I got had logo's. And the fake serial number. 666? Really? 

mikepetro said:

Those "helping hands" look very familiar!

Heh. It's way more useful than my old cheapie 3rd hand. Less than $20 in parts and a few mins to build. I couldn't find a steel plate easily so I went with a bamboo cutting board. 

The DNA40 should look familiar too. It's one of 4 from your co-op :thumb:.

I built 3 of them and the 4th was sitting in a box. I'm selling it to another DNA40 convert on ecf for a few bucks less than what I paid for it (awesome deal!).