Lipo pack output wire

mamu said:

alee132 - It's doable to fit the 950, just a lot of dremel work goes into it. Both inside long edges need half mm or so dremeled off to widen the width and the lower corner post needs removed. Another option, but not sure one I would recommend, is removing the white plastic underneath the heat shrink tubing that wraps around the 950 lipo pack as that takes up about a mm, but you still may need to dremel some along the inside edges to widen the width a bit.

Also, the Varitube 510 connector is 2mm shorter than the FDV V4 shorty.

Here's my build with the 950 lipo pack.

turnigy950-2.png 

Here's the build with a Fullymax 900mAh (top) and MaxAmps 800mAh (bottom).

1590a-build.png 

Great pictures. Well I think this makes me feel a little better about the battery. I don't mind doing some extra dremel work on the enclosure. Thanks for the pics again. It does look bigger than both of them for sure but it makes me think that maybe it actually is going to have the extra 150mah compared to the smaller 800mah maxamps one.  I will stick with this. It looks like my 3D printed faceplate shipped a lot earlier than it was saying it would. It had estimated to ship the 15th but shipped yesterday so it shouldn't be too much longer before I have everything in hand ready to go.  I already tested chip by plugging in screen, plugging usb to computer, screen works fine, then I updated the firmware.

mamu said:

fdv.png 

vt.png 

Thanks for showing this as well. I totally forgot I still have a varitube I never ended up using that I could use for this.  Hopefully it will work out. I prefer the newer core type of the FDV but it's not going to fit in the core of the varitube one. I remember the varitube and FDV v3 were swappable core iirc. 

Thanks!