manual update files

First off if i am asking this in the wrong place or it has already been discussed i apologise. My internet at home is dodgy at best, i'm wondering if there is manual update files to download. I have to download on my phone then upload them to the pc.

VapingBad said:

On Win 7 & 8 it would be C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Evolv\EScribe\Firmware or open  EScripe go to Tools Update Firmware and you will get a open file dialogue window set for the folder it expects.
thats what i was actually looking to do. Just download a new update file amd then just go to the update option under tools tab.

shzrocka, there is no need to uninstall the old version -- the new version will replace it.
As for separate firmware downloads, the new firmwares often come with new features in EScribe.
I could make a smaller download (about 10MB) if we didn't include the .NET Framework each time. For updates that wouldn't be wild.

I did the update thanks for the help. I have no problem at all just downloading escribe to update atm. It should only be temporary. Just wanted to make sure i was going about everything the right way, sorry for the nub questions and thanks again for the help.