Last Temperature Inaccurate

windxrunner

So, I very well could be missing something crucial that affects the way this setting works but to me, it seems to be pretty inaccurate.  I tried out the "Last Temperature" Field and it never shows the actual last temperature.  My temp is set to 455F, I vape it and watch the screen,,,the last temp as far as my screen shows is 435F,,,Last Temperature displays as being 387F.  Pretty much consistently shows a value that is far under the last value shown on my screen.  This is obviously an issue for John to solve...  Idk what's going on, but it's definitely not very helpful the way it is.

Ohhhh... ok.  There was something crucial I was missing!  Thanks John!  TBH, it seems like the highest temperature reached in the last puff would be more useful.  It would let the user look down at the screen after the puff to see how close to the temperature cap they've gotten, without having to try to stare down the side of the mod at the screen mid-puff like I'm sure we've all done at some point lol.

windxrunner said:

Ohhhh... ok.  There was something crucial I was missing!  Thanks John!  TBH, it seems like the highest temperature reached in the last puff would be more useful.  It would let the user look down at the screen after the puff to see how close to the temperature cap they've gotten, without having to try to stare down the side of the mod at the screen mid-puff like I'm sure we've all done at some point lol.

I really enjoyed this tutorial and has a great deal of info about EScribe.

http://www.evolvapor.com/guide/story.html