Hana v200 battery connector safe???

I just started using my v200 I received today and it's working fine and I've updated it. Works the same as my other dna200 that I built myself. My concern is the pictures I've seen of the inside regarding the battery power connectors being the small jst xh I believe which are supposedly only rated at 2 amps or so. How can this be safe. I can wore in some bullet connectors myself or just solder the wires direct but don't want to void warranty. Anyone from evolv have more info on this or maybe it has been discussed already?

John or Brandon, any update on this. Have you heard or spoke with hana modz on this subject at all. I mean I prob will just dig in and make sure everything is installed correctly especially after hearing some of the v200 issues popping up. Maybe prevent a return before it happens.

Hahaha so sorry. I meant have you had any conversation with Hana mods about this. I seem to never really get a response from them and I really wanna use the device more but I'd rather take care of this battery connector before I have to ship the mod out.

I for sure thought that connector wasn't good enough to handle the amp limit. That's why even though I use the same battery, I changed out the 20gauge wire for 18gauge which may or may not been for sure needed but the connector I changed out for the xt30 connector but with the v200 I don't think there is enough room for doing xt30 so you may have to do bullet connector's or something else.  I don't know if doing any of that will void your warranty though.

alee132 said:

I for sure thought that connector wasn't good enough to handle the amp limit. That's why even though I use the same battery, I changed out the 20gauge wire for 18gauge which may or may not been for sure needed but the connector I changed out for the xt30 connector but with the v200 I don't think there is enough room for doing xt30 so you may have to do bullet connector's or something else.  I don't know if doing any of that will void your warranty though.

They told me I could. I took apart an xt30 and used those bullet connectors for the power wires.
  • Like 1