Milled 1590A.

I actually regret drilling screw holes as i am not going to use them (its that cramped that i dont need to lol). the jb weld is a fantastic idea cus then i could even bezel the hole and make it look better then just the dremmel look. I see you used some pretty thick gauge wire for the 510 i had quite the trouble soldering the thicker wire i was afraid i was going to fry chips on the board because that sucker got pretty hott but after getting everything said and done it turned on with no issues.

junianius said:

I actually regret drilling screw holes as i am not going to use them (its that cramped that i dont need to lol). the jb weld is a fantastic idea cus then i could even bezel the hole and make it look better then just the dremmel look. I see you used some pretty thick gauge wire for the 510 i had quite the trouble soldering the thicker wire i was afraid i was going to fry chips on the board because that sucker got pretty hott but after getting everything said and done it turned on with no issues.

Bezel, that's the word I was looking for and what I meant, my mind is slipping more and more the older I get..... 

That wire is 16 ga silicone but will be replaced with 12. I didn't have the 12 at the time, I'll probably never push above what the 18 can handle but I have some 12 now and I just finished another mod last night, a 1590A like VapingBad's mod posted above. It was a challenge using 12 in the box, that wire ain't small! I bought a temp controlled soldering station from Hobby King, it very inexpensive but it does a nice job! I had to buy some larger soldering tips, with a bigger tip, good flux, solder and the use of helping hands I got a nice solder job even on that 12 ga wire. I dug out some scrap computer boards and practiced for a week and did a lot of reading on how to solder the right way before jumping into the deep end of the pool. I found in a lot of ways soldering is a lot like welding. :)