What is the best iron and solder to use on this chip

We like Ersa I-con stations and use a no clean SAC305 for everything. But we have had to be lead free for so long I don't even remember what leaded solder acts like. 

Kester 951 is the stuff if you need liquid flux, definitely. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using an Ersa RDS80 but I wouldn't recommend you a $150 soldering station if you're not seriously thinking about soldering at least a couple of times a week. If only used for hobby and small components a simple fine tipped 40W model will do the job very well.

What do you guys think about NASE-1A Station? Are they a good brand? I'd like to use it for taking comments off of old boards and reuse them for projects/ideals I have

Ive had pretty decent success with the Aoyue 9378 station...used it on about 60 dna mods so far the auto shut down and motion sensing auto on is a nice touch...fairly decent thermal mass with ceramic, comes with nice supply of various tips and a spare replacement heater nice middle of the road setup...not industrial but pretty good bang for the buck IMO and Id put it up against the Hakko in the same price range with a bunch more features and extras