Temp mode not working

Bern18462

I built 2 different boxes thinking it was my box that was making temp mode not work on my first box so I put everything into the new box and mounded it with the bolts ... So now the temp on screen goes up like before and still no vape .... I'm out of ideas... I tried different rda rta tanks pre built nickel coils and nothing still shows temp protected on screen once it his target temp but nothing... And help would be great I'm about to give up or throw this thing across the room ... Lol just messing ha ha I wouldn't do that.. :)

CongoRocksYou said:

I have been having the same issue all day on a custom mod I just received today and I am livid . Essentially the data is showing a spike instantly to temp and an instant voltage drop with almost no vapor ..

Take it back to who ever built it and have them fix it. Sounds like a build issue.  

What mod are you using ? I don't think it's an rda it's either a defect in the board itself or a 510 issue for me "we think " it's going back to the modder and hope for the best I think it's beyond changing attys or settings man. The only mod I have had that's behaved this poorly is a DNA 40 clone I used once and hates it I knew right away something was wrong . Basically on the data the temp is spiking almost instantly to temp it's supposed to be a smooth gradual arcing increase ..

Here is a graph showing 400F@25 watts with pre-heat set to 50 watts and punch set to 5 using the reference device with an Atlantis atty with Ni200 factory coil.  Works great. Cold ohm's is 0.158 and moves to 0.308 while vaped.  How does this compare to yours?

test2.png