3s2p batteries?

bnelson748

I understand the 3 cell in series requirement is to support the amp draw 200w can hit on low builds. However, most of the battery conversation I see here are around larger capacity 3s batteries and complaints about battery life. Does the chip support a parallel set up? I know of some great batteries that are not significantly larger then some of the small 900mah 3s cells people have been using that have around 4000mah with at a minimum 11.1 v and 40c continuous. I would love to use one of the 3s2p. 

Here is a fullymax (evolve's reccomended 3s source)in 3s2p... - Fullymax Li-Po 11.1V, 6500mAh, 3S2P, 25C (however this is in a hard case, but Ill look for its soft pack cousin...
another 
FB7700S-3S1P 11.1V 7700mAh 3cell 12C(92.5A) 20C(154.0A) 19.6x66x172(dimentions) 487g(weight)

FB9000HP-3S1P 11.1V 9000mAh 3cell 25C(225.0A) 50C(450.2A) 19.0x68x226 642

not the smallest buggers but shit, most people are tossing this in a hammond anyway and i think the mid range (forget i think the b box?) box will fit these bats...

solid-state lithium superionic conductors? anyone here have any ideas about this, I suppose they should be smaller and denser with a solid electrolyte mixture. be nice if they make it into a small pack or even in 18650 to accommodate us?

http://www.kurzweilai.net/rechargeable-batteries-with-almost-indefinite-lifetimes-coming-say-mit-samsung-engineers

http://www.nature.com/nmat/journal/v10/n9/abs/nmat3066.html

Major advantage is a reduced amp draw which shouldn't become an issue outside of very very high or low ohm builds, mostly a significant capacity increase, which for me is attractive. Im fine with the size of the mid sized hammond and when pushing 200 watts, I would like to avoid charging my bats everyday... depending on what I end up doing, I will probably have difficulty replacing a battery pack if it became necessary so It would be great If I could extend my batteries life and for convenience. If I go camping or something it be nice to be able to bring one mod and not need to charge it for a weekend or so...