Lightsaber(Lightvaper)

Ken Nutter

So was @ work when a friend said I need a lightsaber vaporizer... Thought to myself "hmmm.. That's totally doable." Considering if u made it close to a 1:1 scale model it would be huge and give you plenty of room to work with. So now I've been pondering over this DNA200 lightsaber idea. Darthvaders saber seems like obvious go to however the top might get in the way of actually vaping. So I'm curious what lightsaber would everyone like to see? Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Thanks guys/gals

2014-05-08_19.03.49_preview_featured.jpg

images_(70).jpg

Back when mech mods were all the rage I saw a few custom lightsaber mechs; prolly 1:3 or 1:2 custom model. They looked nice and all but weren't the most pocket friendly mechs around.

I could see this being more practical for use in a power supply vape station, as a wand with the chip and 510. Make a R2-D2 case for the PS or something funky. Would certainly be cool and could probably sell for a pretty penny to the right enthusiast. But good luck finding that person... 

I think making it full scale would allow for a huge lipo in the handle. I say make it full size, and use a gun rack to mount it across the back windshield of your truck, or behind the front seat of a car, police style. If you have a family they might not appreciate sitting in a police cage when they have to ride in the back seat, but it would totally be worth it.