Cigreen SVIP 200 Battery Capacity

addappt

When plugging in my unit to escribe i noticed it was set to 9 Wh 3 Cell under the capacity setting. The SVIP is supposed to be 1500mah which works out using the watt hour calculator to 16.65Wh so i set it to that.

Is that correct? Will this actually change anything with the unit?

I noticed after doing this the charge indicator actually went up on the device (its saying it is more charged then before the change)?

Since no one replied I'll chime in. 9 is the default. If u use the watt hr calculator on escribe it will tell u the right number. Changing the setting will make u battery meter more accurate. It won't affect the performance other than the battery meter. I also changed the cell cutoff from 3.09 up to 3.2 . Suggest u do the same.

kraze6548 said:

Since no one replied I'll chime in. 9 is the default. If u use the watt hr calculator on escribe it will tell u the right number. Changing the setting will make u battery meter more accurate. It won't affect the performance other than the battery meter. I also changed the cell cutoff from 3.09 up to 3.2 . Suggest u do the same.

Why do you change the cut off? 
It is the voltage under load so it will always be higher than that at rest.  If for battery life then the max recharges setting would serve you better IMO.

kraze6548 said:

Thanks mate. Can you explain the reason behind changing the voltage setting?

• 2 weeks later...
addappt said:

[QUOTE=kraze6548]Since no one replied I'll chime in. 9 is the default. If u use the watt hr calculator on escribe it will tell u the right number. Changing the setting will make u battery meter more accurate. It won't affect the performance other than the battery meter. I also changed the cell cutoff from 3.09 up to 3.2 . Suggest u do the same.

Thanks mate. Can you explain the reason behind changing the voltage setting?[/QUOTE]

My guess is 3.2v is the safe cell cutoff for LiPo...