JST-XH part identification

JTree

Following in chowderhead's footsteps, I'll be wiring for external charging. I'm envisioning a receptacle port mounted inside the enclosure I can plug a stand alone charger in to for quick charging.  Can someone point me to a chart that shows me what the part number for the identical receptacle on the board and the corresponding plug?  

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__81601___3S_4_Pin_JST_XH_Balancer_Connectors_Male_Female_5_pairs_.html

No part numbers, but I'm all but certain this is the correct parts. If not, no matter, these will work regardless.  When I get them in, I'll be sure to look for a real part number on the packaging and/or stamped on the part itself.

I know! It is a shame. The connection may not hold up over time, but I think I'll only use the quick charge every so often anyway, as I am often close to a usb port. I'm only concerned about it charging quickly because I still have a hard time with the idea that I can'T just yank out the battery (ies) quickly and easily and replace with charged ones. Hence the reason I avoided on board batteries for so long.....but this chip has enough functionality to get me to try it out. If a 3x 18650 mod would be small enough for my taste, or if the functionality wasn'T crippled with 2 18650s, I'd go another route, but it is what it is I guess.